Important information to take into account before purchasing your tickets
In application of the directives of the Council of State of 15 September 2020, the Opéra de Lausanne has put in place the following measures for the reception of its public:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory upon entering the Opéra de Lausanne building, for the public and for the reception staff of the Opéra de Lausanne ;
- The doors remain open and are handled exclusively by the staff of the Opéra de Lausanne ;
- Hand disinfection is mandatory upon entry and under the control of the Opéra de Lausanne staff;
- The public follows an access corridor, with temperature taking by means of a thermal camera, under the control of a doctor on duty;
- Access is forbidden in case of detection of fever; the doctor present is competent to conduct any discussion on this subject and to guarantee medical secrecy ;
- The changing rooms remain closed, except in case of exceptional weather conditions which would not allow the public to keep their coats with them in the auditorium. If the changing rooms are open, indications on the floor direct the public towards the checkroom staff, respecting the distances, without crowds;
- The reception staff of the Opéra de Lausanne manages the flow of the public by inviting the public to pass through the access controls without delay and to return to their seats in the hall.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for the audience and the ushers of the Opéra de Lausanne, throughout the performances;
- A side by side placement of the audience is in accordance with cantonal guidelines;
- A permanent ventilation of the hall is guaranteed, as well as the disinfection of the hall after each public performance.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when leaving the theatre;
- In order to encourage the circulation of the public, and as long as the checkroom has remained closed, the audience on the floor is invited to exit through the Avenue Charles-Monnard, while the audience on the upper floors exits through the main exit of the Avenue du Théâtre.
- The doors are opened by the staff of the Opéra de Lausanne.
By purchasing their tickets, the public confirms that they have read these guidelines and accept them without reservation.
The Opéra de Lausanne would like to remind you that unauthorised sites (e.g. www.viagogo.ch) continue to sell premium tickets for our shows. We invite you to remain attentive and to book your tickets exclusively using the Opéra de Lausanne’s internet address (www.opera-lausanne.ch).