Access & Parking
OPÉRA DE LAUSANNE
Avenue du Théâtre 12
+41 21 315 40 40
ARTIST ENTRANCE & RECEPTION
Rue Beau-Séjour 23
Reception – Monday to Friday from 9h to 19h
Public Transport – Georgette (bus 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 17)
Train – Lausanne, 700 m from the Lausanne Train Station
Parking – Parking Bellefontaine, 250 m away
MAP OF THE OPERA ›
Opéra de Lausanne
Avenue du Théâtre 12
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 13h to 17h
also one hour before each show
+41 21 315 40 20
Monday to Friday
13h to 17h
– You can view the stage from the seat of your choice
– Tickets printed at home allow direct access to the concert hall
– Discounted tickets must be presented at the ticket office before entry (Club 24 heures, Oxygène, La Carte Lausanne Palace, Culture et Cultissime cards).
Exchanges, Reimbursement, Lost Tickets
Changes to the distribution may happen during the season.
However this doesn’t allow any exchange or reimbursement to your tickets.
In case of cancelation :
Tickets are fully reimbursed or exchanged in case a performance is cancelled.
Lost Ticket :
An amount of 2.- CHF for each duplicate is charged.
If you are in possession of tickets and cannot attend the performance, the ticket office is at your disposal to:
- Change your tickets for another performance date of the same production (subject to availability). The exchange can be made at the latest the day before the performance initially chosen: fee CHF 10.00 per ticket.
- Resell tickets if the show is sold out. In the event of resale only, the Opéra de Lausanne will issue a voucher of the same value, valid for 5 years, in exchange for each ticket resold. If the tickets cannot be resold, they do not entitle a refund.
In order to accommodate the largest possible number of people, the Opéra de Lausanne offers an access ramp in front of its main entrance (as an extension of the sidewalk on the Théâtre Restaurant side), with an elevating platform to reach the reserved seats on the floor, as well as the private toilets.
The Opéra’s staff is pleased to accompany you to your seat.
Parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility are located on Avenue du Théâtre and Rue Beau-Séjour. If the aforementioned are used, access to the Opéra is via the Artists’ Entrance (Beau-Séjour 23).
Why not offer something original – the gift of music to a loved one. Valid for 5 years.
Information and purchase at the ticket office.
PROGRAMS & LIBRETTOS
Programs : CHF 5.–
Librettos are downloadable (in French) online under each show page around one month before the premier.
Coat check is offered and available at the main entrance.
Subtitles are shown for each show in English and French.
Items in relation to the Opéra de Lausanne are for sale at the Ticket Office as well as online (coming soon).
Booster seats are available at the entrance of the doors in the main auditorium.
BAR & RESTAURANT
Le bar « Laurent Perrier » located on the mezzanine floor, welcomes you one hour before the show and during intermissions.
«Le Théâtre Restaurant », adjacent to the Opéra, the restaurant is open before and after performances.